Happy Monday everyone!
I am happy to say, we are all on the mend and feeling much better! Especially my little boy whole slept a 6.5 hour stretch last night (WOOHOO!!!). We have been sleep training, and it seems to be working! I haven’t seen that long of a stretch from my little boy, since October!
Today’s Makeshift Monday post, is dedicated to my little man, who turned six months, this past Friday.
Here are some fun facts about Maxton, at six months:
– Started solids: Carrots, and he loves them!
– Pushes off with his hands, bum in the air, on his knees, and scoots backwards
– Can sit up on his own, not long enough to be left alone (he still falls back, to the side, or forward)
– Says Ma-ma-ma-ma or mum, all the time. I swear he knows what he is saying. He also says wa-wa-wa-wa and other little vowel/consonant combos
– Sings when he is trying to soothe himself to sleep (so cute)
– Reaches for everything, and cries when we take something away (especially my blackberry or the ipad)
– Loves to reach out and touch your face
– Is starting to open his arms when Steve or I reach out to pick him up
– Loves his jolly jumper and his jumperoo
Love you, sweet little boy!