Ten months. Wow. I honestly cannot believe it – each month seems to fly by…
Here is my sweet little boy at ten months:
Our sweet little baby is looking more and more like a little boy every day. However, his adorable little laugh and his chubby thighs remind he’s still just a baby.
Here’s a look at what he’s been up to:
– He is pulling himself up to everything now (anything and everything)
– He likes to side-step along tables, our ottoman and around the crib
– He babbles all day long and we love hearing the new vowel/consonant combinations he comes up with
– He has a little basketball net and when he we tell him to “throw the ball in the basket” he will do just that; and then turns to us and waits for us to cheer and clap for him
– He’s an expert crawler and I find myself running to catch him
– He graduated from the “starfish” level of swimming, and will be starting level “duck” once he is 12 months
– He loves going for walks in the stroller or sitting on the porch to watch the kids playing, or the cars driving by
– His two favourite books are: “Brown Bear” and “B is for Bear”
– He likes when you blow in his face (ha-ha) and has a toy that blows air, so he loves to aim it at his face. He’s recently discovered that air blows up the vents and likes to sit over it and feel the breeze…brrr!
I know it will only be a matter of time before he is walking, and less dependent on us for mobility; for now I will enjoy this stage and live in the moment!