I hope you all had a good weekend. Of course ours flew by, like always.
I have a few posts lined up for this week – I am feeling a little more inspired now that Spring has arrived. If only it would warm up a little more…
Am I alone in the lack of motivation that comes along with winter? I feel like I lose part of my creativity during those LONG winter months.
With spring, comes cleaning/organizing, gardening, outdoor activities and brightening up the house…That being said, I haven’t started any of those things, but I have been thinking about them. I thought I would share my “to do” list I created this weekend for things I need (or at least would like) to get done this spring and summer:
1. Clean out the guest room
2. Design Maxton’s big boy room
3. Transform the guest room into Maxton’s big boy room (including custom built-ins for the closet)
4. Build a deck/patio (and by that I mean Steve)
5. Plant a garden in the front and back
6. Organize the nursery for the baby (that includes bringing out all the baby furniture and gender neutral clothing)
I am going to stop there because I think I am getting ahead of myself. Too ambitious? I think we can pull it off!
Have you started a to-do list for this spring/summer? Do you find it helps you organize and prioritize things?