This post is very late – this should have been up on August 30!
Thankfully the pictures I took were actually taken on August 30, so they are accurate. I can’t seem to get into the “having two kids and managing everything else” swing of things. I am getting better, though…
I still can’t believe how quickly time goes by and how quickly they grow. Every day, Everly becomes more alert and seems to grow right in front of my eyes.
– She smiled for the first time on August 29
– She had her one month doctor’s appointment on August 29 and weighed 11lbs 15oz (1oz shy of 12 lbs! She gained 3lbs in 3 weeks!); and was 21 5/8 inches
– She is still waking every 2-3 hours through the night
– She is barely fitting into size 1 diapers and is starting to really fill out all of her 0-3 month clothes
– Her big brother LOVES to kiss her and touch her little head. I am sure she will absolutely adore him
– She has a fussy time every evening that can last anywhere from 1-4 hours (yawn)
– She is very gassy just like her brother was, and spits up after every feeding because she is such an aggressive nurser…just like her brother was..
So here she is at one month old!
I used a stuffed monkey in each of Maxton’s monthly photos, and I think I will use a doll for Everly’s. My mom got her the one in the above photo – her first doll.
Check back tomorrow for a post about Maxton’s birthday party; and Friday for pictures of Everly’s newborn photo shoot!