On November 30, Everly turned four months.
– She still HATES tummy time. She is so dramatic about it – she will put her face flat down on the floor and whine and complain. Little diva.
– She is still sleeping pretty good – she is a fan of 35 min naps, unless she is in her car seat after an outing
– 95% of her smiling involves sticking her tongue out at the same time – so
– She loves to be on her play mat
– She has started “squawking”. This girl has a lot to say!
– She rolled over from her tummy to her back for the first time on November 29, she looked stunned. Ha-ha.
– She loves to hold and chew on her toys; especially her dolly
– She is starting to pay more attention to her big brother