April 30 marked 9 months for my little lady. This post is so beyond late it’s not even funny. Steve and I have been passing throat infections and strep back and forth. I am on my second back to back dose of antibiotics. Two days after finishing round one of them I had a wicked sore throat again, went back to the doctor and tested positive for strep. Yuck.
Anyways, enough with the excuses. Life is busy and I am still working on a balance and better time management, on anything but a full nights sleep.
So this update is as of April 30…
– She weighs 21lbs 11oz, and is 28.75 inches long. Big girl!
– She isn’t fully crawling yet, but she has taken a few scoots forward!
– She is getting better with eating but still eats like a little bird. She definitely prefers fruit to veggies or meat any day
– She is non-stop babbling all of the time. Ma-ma-ma, da-da-da, ba-ba-ba, tsssss,
– She has six teeth, four on the top and two on the bottom
– She LOVES her brother. She thinks he is the funniest guy, she wants to be right there with him playing all of the time. Most of the time he is okay with it, unless she attempts to grab one of his favourite toys…
– She has a lamb my Dad bought her for Easter and she is OBSESSED with it. She goes crazy when she sees it, and shoves her face into it. Ha-ha.
– She is an early riser like her brother, and naps twice a day, and sometimes a third catnap depending on the day
Happy 9 Months, baby girl! xo